Find Out If Voice Over Is For You!
Here’s How It Works!!!
First, join a 3 hour Zoom Intensive with Abbe Holmes to get the insider information about the world of voiceover…
…and follow up with specific individual sessions on each different section of the voiceover world, commercial and non-commercial voiceover, animation and character work, and audio book narration
Whether you’ve had little or no voice over experience, but need to satisfy that little voice in your head that keeps whispering to you, ‘voice over’, or you’re an actor or a natural who wants to get the inside-out of script technique, know more about what’s possible in the studio and how it all comes together, then this 3 Hour information intensive will answer all your questions and give you valuable information that will help you understand better where you might fit in the world of voiceover.
- The way the industry works
- The type of work voice over artists do
- The types and styles of scripts you’re cast for
- How you get cast and how the casting process works
- The reality of voiceover work in the Covid/post Covid world
- The secrets to making a great voice over demo
- Creating a home studio
- How to market your talents
The session includes and Question and Answer section. Cost $90 (plus gst) click this link to register
If, after this session, you feel voiceover is for you, then…
Now’s The Time To Take The Next Step!!!
Once you’ve done the introduction, know more about the industry and what it takes, and got a feel for where you might fit, it’s time begin to explore voiceover technique and refine your skills.
Understanding how to become a voice actor isn’t rocket science, but actually doing the work requires a lot more knowledge.
I’ve created 4 individual short courses that focus on you, in a small group setting of a maximum of 10.
- In the commercial sessions, (that is voiceover for ads for radio TV or online) you’ll work with broadcast quality scripts that you would potentially be cast for… and I’ll show you some of the easy short-cuts and techniques to help you create great reads that deliver the advertising message.
- The non-commercial area, (that is voiceover for business, corporate, e-learning, medical and websites) you’ll be sent longer information scripts. I’ll give you the best techniques for understanding how to deliver that material and sound like an expert.
- In animation and character work, we’ll work out where it is your talents are best suited and I’ll provide you scripts tp work with that suit your style.
- Audio Book Narration is growing and growing. These sessions will teach you about the industry works, but more importantly the skills for becoming a bookable audio book narrator.
We’ll work to refine the skills that you have and I’ll teach you voice acting techniques and skills and show you how best to target your talents to those who are looking for you.
You’ll get to understand
- Different ways of working in voiceover, including commercials, information delivery, character work and audio book narration
- How to convert written word into great spoken word
- Your unique voice over style or styles
Once you’ve booked your session, I’ll be in touch to get an idea of your voice style and relevant experience (if any) and you’ll be sent scripts to work on during your ‘small-group’ session
So, if you’d like to follow your dream of working in voice over contact me for more details.
To book and pay for your course, just go to the shop